JOB VACANCY: Office Manager, £10 - £12 per hour.
To manage general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently.
To support the Director and Account Manager to make sure that the their work is supported.
About The Role
• To be the main contact for enquiries (new business and existing clients) into the business by phone, email and website
• File and archive accurate records
• Make sure that all documentation relating to clients and staff are complete, up to date and saved (and scanned) to the system
• Manage client and staff communications throughout the year
• Create quotation documents for new clients as per instructions from Director and Account Manager
• Assist with payroll procedures including the checking and completion of each payroll
• On a monthly basis send invoices to all clients and make sure that they are paid on time
• Using the Accounting software, make sure that the business account is kept up to date reconciling all transactions
• Monitor accounting software and chase any outstanding payments with clients
• On a weekly basis sync the time attendance software with Cleanlink to ensure that timesheets are imported into Cleanlink for payroll purposes
• Manage Clean Link to ensure that all budgets, stock information etc is up to date
• Make sure systems within the office are updated eg Cleanlink
• Liaise with IT support provider to ensure that all IT systems are working well
• Liaise with Peninsula regarding any new and ongoing HR issues
• Research new solutions if needed to improve the work within the business and speak to relevant providers
to find out costs/ details etc
• Work with external Marketing contacts and Director to ensure that Marketing plan is implemented
• Manage Health and Safety as well as fire regulations within the office
• Manage the customer complaint procedure
• Provide administrative support for the director as needed
• When possible assist in finding new business for the company
• Attend trade shows and travel to meet clients as needed
• To perform any additional tasks and duties as required by your role.
Salary / Benefits
If you love a challenge and delivering excellent service, the rewards are great:
• Competitive pay rates
• Free parking
Hours Of Work
• This is a permernant role
• Monday to Friday 9:30am – 3:00pm
We are a family run business, focusing on making sure that our team have experience in the industry and continually train staff to make sure that they are up to date with the latest
qualifications. Our team respect our client’s privacy too. We will always do our best to make sure that we deliver a high level of service to meet both our client’s expectations as well as our own. That said we are always trying to exceed expectations!