Let’s be honest, COVID-19 is just about the last thing anyone would have wanted for work. We feel your pain, it’s terribly painful for us too. But your safety and wellbeing are of utmost importance to us at Archway Facilities. We are closely watching the situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and doing everything we can to make sure our staff and clients are safe.
We’re here to help
Thankfully, none of the Archway Facilities team has been directly affected by COVID-19 and we have taken preventative measures to ensure this remains the case. Our Customer Support team is on hand in case you have any questions and can be reached by calling 01392 203901 or by email to email@example.com
How you can help
It is crucial, now more than ever, that we all follow the World Health Organisation’s advice on Coronavirus and do everything we can to help stop the spread of the virus. For more information, please read their public advice page.
Whilst the Government has provided public information and guidelines that we are closely following, ie. reminding staff that regular, thorough handwashing with soap and water throughout site visits is imperative; we wanted to let you know of the extra steps we are taking and to ask you for your help.
Our cleaning teams continue to be vigilant and may suggest you book deep clean if areas require further attention. Hand sanitiser is only supplied if a company has requested it and at an additional cost to the client. Your Facilities Manager can get in touch with Archway Faciltites to discuss this further.
In summary, we would ask:
- Please do not come to the work if you are unwell
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser
- Please use the cleaning sprays to wipe equipment after use if you have these in your place of work
- We ask anyone who is concerned that they may have encountered the virus to follow the Government advice and self-isolate in the first instance.
The latest Government advice is available here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public